Now you're all in for it. I have permission to post. Piss off Death. Look at me, I'm in third! Big fucking deal. You're still an Armenian with a hairy back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Now you're all in for it. I have permission to post. Piss off Death. Look at me, I'm in third! Big fucking deal. You're still an Armenian with a hairy back.
I don't want to know how you've become so intimately familiar with Death's body hair. More importantly, you're pointing him with a sharp stick and I'm looking forward to the fallout that will ensue.
Mike Huntoon said...
April 28, 2008 at 10:39 AM
There is a study out that says that Armenians, both men and women, have the highest rate of back hair per capita of any species. I'm only quoting the facts here. I did buy stock in hair wax companies after I heard that. Best investment I ever made.
absintheofmalaise said...
April 28, 2008 at 11:44 AM
How does one get permission to post? And if anyone was to be given permission, how did you choose that clown?
akantor said...
April 28, 2008 at 5:38 PM
Does anyone read their e-mails???? I sent everyone an invitation. Even HighHeat and Abs could figure it out, I expected more from you.
Mike Huntoon said...
April 28, 2008 at 10:05 PM
Clown? Your kung fu is weak.
absintheofmalaise said...
April 29, 2008 at 9:04 AM
Oh I see the email now. I started to just ignore your emails because I got tired of hearing you whine about how unfair it is that I'm dominating the league. My bad. I've officially accepted your invitation. Now I just need to learn how to photoshop.
akantor said...
April 29, 2008 at 3:01 PM