It looks like a decent group of us will be meeting up in Baltimore in a few weeks. Jamie, DJ, Abs, LoweTek, Stiffy, HighHeat, off the top of my head (over 1/3 of this group). Anyone else? I noticed a Welcome to Fenway South banner in Tampa Bay during last night's game. Did Kate ever get last year's banner? Are you guys all doing the Pub Crawl on Friday and/or Saturday? My wife's never been to DC and we have to drive by it anyhow, so I'm thinking of stopping for a couple of hours on the way up on Friday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I won't be in Baltimore for the bash. Sorry to disappoint you Mike. I know how much you admire me and you obviously need someone to mentor you in fantasy baseball.
absintheofmalaise said...
April 27, 2008 at 11:13 PM
That is disappointing. I really thought you were on the list. Oh well, I'm sure I'll get by somehow.
Mike Huntoon said...
April 28, 2008 at 6:54 AM
I'm sure that you'll find solace in the arms of Heep. Just don't let him hug you from behind.
absintheofmalaise said...
April 28, 2008 at 9:09 AM
Heep isn't going to be there either. This sucks. Now I'm going to be stuck with losers like HighHeat and Jamie, not to mention DJ. Oh well. :)
Mike Huntoon said...
April 28, 2008 at 10:37 AM
What's with you staying all the way down in Annapolis, Mike?
A memo went around to all the cool kids months ago telling them to book a room at the Biltmore and...oh, never mind. My bad.
dkolozy said...
May 1, 2008 at 11:11 AM
ha ha, smartass. Biltmore was fully booked when I called - months ago. Looking at the map URI put together, it looks like I may as well have just commuted from my house in NC.
Mike Huntoon said...
May 1, 2008 at 12:27 PM