Ok, in an effort to spice things up a bit, the team that scores the most points will win a Mindy McCready CD. I'll try to find the one she was working on that night in Florida when a 28-year-old Roger Clemens picked her up in a bar and brought her to his hotel room to collaborate on country music (certainly no sex took place that night).
I'm not sure which CD is her first for two reasons:
- I don't give a shit
- ok, I really only have one reason
Anyhow, if she looked like this at 15, I guess we can understand what Roger was thinking. June's top point getter will be playing for photocopies of Debbie Clemens' divorce petition (they should be public record by then).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey dumbass. I see that you must be a product of the public school system because you don't comprehend what you read. She was singing in a karaoke bar, not working on a CD, when Fat Boy started fucking her. To get back on track, I will purposely tank just so I don't have to receive a CD that features the vocal stylings of Mindy. What the fuck kind of name is Mindy anyways. Pam Dawber carried it oss, but she was dealing with Mork at the time and it fit for the show. I guess this chick's parents were fans.
absintheofmalaise said...
May 1, 2008 at 9:19 AM
"I will purposely tank just so I don't have to receive a CD that features the vocal stylings of Mindy."
Yes, my master plan is beginning to take shape.
Mike Huntoon said...
May 1, 2008 at 9:37 AM
When I win the May Points crown... I'm going to have the Mindy McCready CD poured into the foundation at the new Yankee Stadium.
86spike said...
May 1, 2008 at 11:15 AM
You just gave abs a perfect cop out when his team sucks ass for the next 30 days.
akantor said...
May 5, 2008 at 3:24 PM
why, because he already has all of her CDs?
Mike Huntoon said...
May 5, 2008 at 6:31 PM
You can deliver the CD to me in Baltimore, Bud.
dkolozy said...
May 12, 2008 at 9:57 PM
After your 81 point night, you've scored 137 points in two days. That's incredible. You've jumped into 2nd completely under the radar. I hope you enjoy your CD.
Mike Huntoon said...
May 13, 2008 at 1:33 AM