In an effort to inject some enthusiasm into this league, I'd like to solicit ideas for prizes over the coming months. As HighHeat (Dave) can attest, I actually follow up on my promises of fabulous prizes for those who outscore the rest of the league. Sadly, Roger Clemens' personal demise hasn't moved at quite the pace I had hoped for and the divorce petition, to the best of my knowledge, has not yet been filed by Debbie - likely too busy having a strange guy shoot HGH into her ass in the Clemens' bedroom or maybe working hard on her Bedazzler. Either way, it looks like the aforementioned promised copies of the Clemens divorce papers for June's top scorer will need to be modified.

Scan of Dave's actual prize. He whined so much about having to carry it on the pub crawl that my wife had to put it in the friggin beach bag she was calling a purse that day and I put it in the car before the game not knowing his CD was in it. Now I have to mail it to him. Bastard. :)
Suggestions for items in the sub-$10 category will now be accepted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Like the new look. Who did it for you?
absintheofmalaise said...
June 2, 2008 at 3:05 PM
I did it. There are a ton of templates to choose from. Just felt like mixing it up a bit. I'm trying to find some gadgets to add as well. Glad you like it.
Mike Huntoon said...
June 2, 2008 at 3:12 PM
I just saw the video of Heep and SJH playing foosball. Those two have the slowest hands of anyone I've ever seen.
absintheofmalaise said...
June 2, 2008 at 5:05 PM
I thought you liked a man with slow hands (and an easy touch).
Mike Huntoon said...
June 3, 2008 at 2:49 PM
And sometimes when we touch
The honesty's too much
And I have to close my eyes and hide
absintheofmalaise said...
June 4, 2008 at 11:43 AM
There's only one answer for the June high-scorer prize.
Click me
dkolozy said...
June 4, 2008 at 12:02 PM
I don't even want to know what you were searching to find that, but I LOVE it! I think the gold metallic shown on the right might be better, though.
Mike Huntoon said...
June 4, 2008 at 12:38 PM
So who won the golden thong for June?
What's the prize for July?
Where the fuck is my Mindy McCready CD?
Remove the Mouseketeer ears and get with the fucking program, Bud.
dkolozy said...
July 7, 2008 at 8:49 AM
Send me your goddamn address and you'll get your CD. I'm sick of looking at it.
I haven't totalled it all up yet, but I think I won the thong this month. If so, I'll wear it with pride. I need to do the math to be sure, though, and I also need to do another Best of the Best column. I'm just glad someone else is actually reading this stuff. Thank you for starting a new thread, btw. That's what this is for.
Mike Huntoon said...
July 7, 2008 at 10:40 AM