Yaz4Ever (Mike) and his lovely bride.




A church sign near Camden Yards.




HighHeat likes him some crab.




Stiffy, Stiffysboss, and Jneen




No, this picture wasn't taken from the "Hot Chicks with douchebags" website (a real website), this is our very own Jamie (VA Express) and his better half.


Abs, wish you were there brother. That would've been the icing on the cake. Still a great time and it was nice to have roughly 1/3 of the league on hand.

5 smart ass remarks:

Fuck Abs.

June 1, 2008 at 8:40 PM  

well said.

I also like how in Picture 3, Dave has apparently found the crab's penis.

June 1, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

In your dreams pendejo. It looks like Jamie has a crab dick in his mouth.
So Stiffy is alive I see. Any pictures of Heep and the other SoSHer sleeping in the stands?

June 2, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

I <3 JD Drew and fuck all of you Drew haters.

June 2, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

I updated the pics with descriptors for those who have never met some of us.

June 6, 2008 at 4:06 PM  

Newer Post Older Post Home