Blogger Template by Blogcrowds
My content didn't post - I blame Bud.Anyway, I know it's primarily a popularity contest, but how many of your players were selected to the All Star game?The Heat has 6:Dan UgglaRyan BraunJoe CredeDioner NavarroCliff LeeBrian Wilson
dkolozy said...
July 7, 2008 at 9:00 AM
Kevin YoukilisChipper JonesPapelbonNice post Heat. Did it take you along time to write and edit?
absintheofmalaise said...
July 7, 2008 at 10:49 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post Older Post Home
My content didn't post - I blame Bud.
Anyway, I know it's primarily a popularity contest, but how many of your players were selected to the All Star game?
The Heat has 6:
Dan Uggla
Ryan Braun
Joe Crede
Dioner Navarro
Cliff Lee
Brian Wilson
dkolozy said...
July 7, 2008 at 9:00 AM
Kevin Youkilis
Chipper Jones
Papelbon
Nice post Heat. Did it take you along time to write and edit?
absintheofmalaise said...
July 7, 2008 at 10:49 AM